|Keeping the Piece: Defensive Handgun Training for Women|
The Mission Statement: To glorify God in helping women to both obtain & maintain the proper equipment, skillset, and mindset needed to defend themselves and their loved ones against violent criminal attack
1) Choosing/Fitting a Handgun to your hand, lifestyle, and personal needs
2) Private Handgun Instruction
3) Concealed Carry Training
4) Ladies' Shooting Club (meets monthly on the 3rd Saturday)
5) Refuse To Be A Victim Seminars (upon request)
6) Defensive Awareness Tactics Seminars (upon request)
7) Self Defense Handgun Classes held in Spring & Fall at The American Institute of Marksmanship in Cave City, KY.
* Note - I do not give refunds. If you cancel or miss class for any reason with at least 48 hours notice, you are welcome to apply funds toward a future class of equal value or obtain a Gift Certificate good for 6 months. There will be a $35 rescheduling fee if you fail to give at least 48 hours notice (except in the case of extreme emergency). This refunds me a fraction of what it cost for your seat to be empty. If you are unable to give notice but would like to avoid the rescheduling fee, you may send a friend or family member in your place.
"Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things." (Philippians 4:8)
Keeping the Piece © 2010-2013